Consistently Recognized for Premiere Healthcare Expertise and Superior Workplace Culture
In addition to delivering exceptional results and outstanding client service, the leadership at Nelson Hardiman has made it a priority to create an inclusive, empowering and innovative workplace that nurtures top talent, collaboration, passion, and purpose. We remain committed to building a corporate culture that values individuals, fosters creativity, and makes work relationships both meaningful and enjoyable.
Nelson Hardiman is consistently recognized for its premiere, cutting-edge healthcare expertise, and superior workplace culture. We are proud to share some of our most recent honors, awards, and recognition reflecting the notable accomplishments of our firm:
- The Legal 500 recognized Nelson Hardiman as one of the top “Healthcare: Service Providers” law firms in the country.
- U.S. News & World Report ranked Nelson Hardiman a Tier 1 law firm for Health Care Law and Administrative / Regulatory Law in its “Best Law Firms in America publication.
- Nelson Hardiman was named to Vault’s “Top 150 Under 150” list, which highlights the “best-known and most sought-after” law firms with less than 150 attorneys.
- Vault ranked Nelson Hardiman the #2 mid-size firm nationally.
- Benchmark Litigation “Recommended” Nelson Hardiman’s Litigation Practice and recognized Partner Mark Hardiman as a “Litigation Star.”
- Law360 ranked Nelson Hardiman the #6 Best Law Firm for Minority Equity Partners.
- The Los Angeles Business Journal named Nelson Hardiman one of the “Best Places to Work in Los Angeles” and one of the “Top Law Firms to Work for in Los Angeles”